NEW: ADDITIONAL TOUR TO ACCOMODATE MORE PILGRIMS
The first tour is filled and this second tour is filling quickly.
Join Arkansas Catholic for an 11-day pilgrimage to Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein and Switzerland with Father William Burmester, associate pastor of St. Raphael Church in Springdale. Space is limited to 40 seats.
$3939 per person, double occupancy (airfare not included in price at this time) • Daily Mass • Includes lodging, breakfast and dinner daily and entrance fees to scheduled sites • Tips, beverages and insurance also not included • A $600 deposit is required at the time of registration • Final payment is due by Feb. 28, 2020. Only 40 seats are available. A waiting list is available.
SO MUCH TO SEE, LEARN, EXPERIENCE
• The village of Oberammergau will put on the 42nd Passion Play from May to October 2020, a tradition that has occurred with almost without interruption for more than 380 years. It is regarded as the most important passion play in the world, expecting about 450,000 visitors.
• Our Lady of Altötting, the national shrine of Bavaria and Germany’s premier Marian shrine
• Guided tour of Mozart’s birthplace
• Scenery from “Sound of Music”
• Neuschwanstein Castle, the inspiration for Cinderella’s Castle in Disney World
• Shrine of Our Lady in Einsiedeln and the world’s largest nativity scene
• Dachau concentration camp
See details in the tour brochure.
To register or for more information, contact Kathy Primm at Sue Smith Vacations, (501) 771-0987, or e-mail email@example.com.