Join Arkansas Catholic for an 11-day pilgrimage to Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein and Switzerland.
with Father Erik Pohlmeier, diocesan faith formation director and theological consultant for Arkansas Catholic.
with Father William Burmester, pastor in Texarkana.
$3939 per person, double occupancy (airfare not included in price at this time) • Daily Mass • Includes lodging, breakfast and dinner daily and entrance fees to scheduled sites • Tips, beverages and insurance also not included • A $600 deposit is required at the time of registration • Final payment is due by Feb. 28, 2022. Space is limited.
SO MUCH TO SEE, LEARN, EXPERIENCE
• The village of Oberammergau will put on the 42nd Passion Play from May to October 2022, a tradition that has occurred with almost without interruption for more than 380 years. The play was originally scheduled for 2020 but was postponed because of the pandemic. It is regarded as the most important passion play in the world, expecting about 450,000 visitors.
• Our Lady of Altötting, the national shrine of Bavaria and Germany’s premier Marian shrine
• Guided tour of Mozart’s birthplace
• Scenery from “Sound of Music”
• Neuschwanstein Castle, the inspiration for Cinderella’s Castle in Disney World
• Shrine of Our Lady in Einsiedeln and the world’s largest nativity scene
• Dachau concentration camp
See details in the tour brochure:
Tour 2, June 29 - July 9, 2022
To register or for more information, contact Kathy Primm at Sue Smith Vacations, (501) 771-0987, or e-mail email@example.com.