Several options are available to the faithful to watch Mass in the absence of regular Masses in their parishes.
• St. Joseph Church in Fayetteville will livestream two Sunday Masses: 9 a.m. in English and 1:30 p.m. in Spanish. Masses will be recorded and can be watched later: https://livestream.com/stjoseph.
• Subiaco Abbey will livestream its 10:30 a.m. Sunday Mass at https://livestream.com/subiaco
• ETWN has Masses at 7 a.m. and 11 a.m. daily as well as Stations of the Cross. Check with your local cable provider or visit
• On CatholicTV Network viewers can watch the Mass in English every day except Saturday and the Mass in Spanish every Sunday.
• Magnificat, the monthly publication designed to encourage both liturgical and personal prayer, is providing free access to its online version temporarily. In English one can visit magnificat.com/free and in Spanish, https://latina.magnificat.net/gratis.
• Mass readings also can be found at usccb.org/Bible.
• Find more online resources to enrich your faith on the Diocese of Little Rock website at https://www.dolr.org/covid
This page will be updated weekly with online Masses and faith formation.
Please read our Comments Policy before posting.Article comments powered by Disqus