During construction work on their campus, staff at Our Lady of the Holy Souls School in Little Rock discovered a time capsule from 1944. The time capsule was in the cornerstone of the school building, which was removed to make way for a new school addition. Contents included blueprints for the original school building, a letter, a 1944 parish directory, and several coins.
The time capsule is currently being professionally archived and preserved in partnership with UALR and the Arkansas State Archives.
Please read our Comments Policy before posting.Article comments powered by Disqus