Faith & Culture
A prayerful and memorable pilgrimage to Mexico
February 12-17, 2020
Join Arkansas Catholic and Father Tony Robbins, pastor of St. Joseph Church in Conway, for a six-day journey to Mexico City and Puebla.
- Learn about Our Lady of Guadalupe, patroness of the Americas and the unborn, and how she appeared to the peasant St. Juan Diego. We will celebrate Mass at the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe and see the miraculous tilma (cloak) of Juan Diego bearing the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe that hangs above the main altar.
- Other important sites include Tepeyac Hill, where St. Juan Diego saw Our Lady, and the Pyramids of Teotihuacan.
- We will also visit places associated with holy people like Blessed Sebastian of Aparicio and Blessed Miguel Pro.
- Only 40 seats are available.
$1,645 per person, double occupancy. Includes airfare, lodging, entrance fees to scheduled sites, most meals. Single room supplement is $100. Tips, beverages and insurance not included. A $500 deposit is required at the time of registration. Final payment due January 9, 2020.
Free Informational meeting
Sunday, September 15, 3-4:30 p.m.
St. John Center, Fitzgerald Hall, Little Rock. To register for the meeting, visit https://mexicopilgrimage.eventbrite.com
For a detailed itinerary and pilgrimage registration form, see this PDF brochure.
For more information or to register for the pilgrimage,
contact Kathy Primm at Sue Smith Vacations,
(501) 771-0987 or email email@example.com
or visit suesmithvacations.com