Join Arkansas Catholic for a 10-day pilgrimage to Rome and Assisi and a special visit to Subiaco with Father Erik Pohlmeier, diocesan faith formation director and theological consultant for Arkansas Catholic. Space is limited. A waiting list is available.
$3,654 per person, double occupancy • Daily Mass • Includes lodging, breakfast daily, eight dinners, two lunches, airfare and entrance fees to scheduled sites • Tips, beverages and insurance not included • $425 single room supplement • A $600 deposit is required at the time of registration. Limited number of seats available.
SO MUCH TO SEE, LEARN, EXPERIENCE
• Miracle of the Eucharist in Orvieto
• Chapel where St. Francis consecrated St. Clare
• Holy places that are key to St. Francis, St. Clare, St. Rita, St. Benedict, St. Scholastica, St. Agnes, St. Peter, St. Paul and more
• Major basilicas in Rome
• Mass at Basilica of St. Peter • Sistine Chapel
• Piazza Navona
• Weekly audience with Pope Francis
• Tombs of St. John XXIII and St. John Paul II
• Castel Gandolfo, the papal summer residence
• Father Erik will lead an afternoon retreat in Rome at the Abbey of Tre Fontane.
See details in the tour brochure.